Native Biodiverse Forests
- Freehold land owned by Carbon Offsets Australia Pty Ltd
- Commercial agreements negotiated with lease holders of Aboriginal Lands Trust Leases
- Commercial agreements negotiated with Pastoral Lease holders
- Commercial agreements negotiated with Native Title PBC’s
- Commercial agreements negotiated with farmers who own freehold land
- Contracts with various Federal and State Government Land Dept’s to rehabilitate parcels of identified land
- Working in partnership with other environmental companies who have access to large parcels of land needing rehabilitation or regeneration
Our Forests are grown with trees from our own seed bank where we are growing 50 million seedlings under 25 hectares of greenhouse on our Wagin property. Within our feedstock, there is a large variety of over 60 species of natives, so far, that grow across different regions of the Wheatbelt area of WA. This is our main target area to revegetate with native forests, on a large scale, due to mass land clearing and over farming of the area since the 1890’s, which covers an area of 152,862 square kilometres.
Our rolling feedstock of 50 million seedlings are primarily to accommodate our own offset projects on behalf of our customers but we will also be happy to supply our stock to other revegetation groups who are needing seedlings for their revegetation projects also. It is believed the 25 hectares of 50 million seedlings will be the largest seedbank of native species in Australia, which just happens to be owned by a 100% Indigenous owned business.